If you are involved in a job that will require you to stand for an extended period of time, it is important to wear the right shoes. With the best standing shoes, you can be assured of your comfort, and hence, the burden of having to stand for a long period will be lessen. With the abundance of the choices, however, it is important to carefully pay attention in evaluating the possibilities to make a well-informed decision.
If you are clueless about the best shoes for standing all day, one of the best options that can be taken into consideration is Dansko Men’s Wyatt Loafer. Made from full grain leather, it has a professional appeal and can provide unrivalled comfort. It can provide exemplary arch support, which is why it is given high ratings by many people and recommended for the best standing shoes.
Keep on reading to know more about Dansko Men’s Wyatt Loafer, including its features, as well as the good and the bad. With our evaluation, you will find it easier to make a decision.
Looking for the best shoes for standing all day does not need to be a hard task. With this, one that we highly recommend is the Dansko Men’s Wyatt Loafer. Keep on reading to know more about some of its best features.
1. Upper Made From Premium Leather
One of the best things about this standing shoe is the use of a leather upper. Although the design is not something to be raved about, we would like to commend the leather material that is used. Because of the latter, you can expect the shoe to provide the best in terms of comfort and durability. The leather is a breathable material that will encourage sufficient airflow.
2. Slip-Resistant Outsole
If you are working in an environment where there is a risk of slipping, you have another good reason to choose this shoe above other choices. It is constructed with Nitrol rubber outsole, which can resist slipping. The clog-style base of the sole will provide you with the confidence to walk even in wet or oily surfaces.
3. Strobel Construction
Strobel refers to a specific way of stitching a shoe, especially the upper and the lining of the insole. It is known for the benefits of making the shoe more flexible and durable. It is a preferred method than many others because it will allow the shoe to withstand long-term use while also enhancing its flexibility.
4. EVA Molded Foot Bed
From the outside to the inside, we loved how this shoe is made from materials that are nothing short when it comes to quality. It comes with an EVA molded foot bed, which is also removable. The latter conforms to the fit of your foot, and hence, promising comfort. Aside from providing the feet with exceptional comfort, it is also the one that is responsible for enhanced support.
Pros & Cons
- Professional, casual appeal: Without a doubt, style is one of the most important considerations when buying shoes, even those that are meant for standing. This shoe may not be ultra-stylish, but it has a casual appeal that makes it ideal for achieving a professional look.
- Breathable design: When it comes to comfort, this will also prove to be an unrivalled choice. It encourages proper ventilation, and hence, you can be sure that your feet will be dry and comfortable when it is worn.
- Durable: If you are looking for a shoe that can withstand the test of time, this is one that we highly recommend. Even through the years and with frequent use, the shoe will retain its superior quality.
- Slip-resistant sole: If you are standing all day in a work environment that makes you prone to slipping, this shoe is best for you. The sole is especially designed to offer excellent traction on the surface, making it able to help in the promotion of your safety.
- Lace-up design: We also loved the use of lace for this shoe. It might requiring quite an effort to put it on and off. Nonetheless, the laced design is commendable because it makes sure that the shoe stays secured in its position.
- Riveted Shank: Dansko invested in research and development to come up with shoes that can provide not only the best in terms of comfort, but also for support. With such, it is a good thing that it comes with riveted shank, which enhances the arch support that it can provide.
- Excellent Shock Absorption: The shoe is also designed to absorb shock. This means that impact will be absorbed by the outer part of the shoe even before it reaches your feet.
- Excellent for Pain Management: We have gone through several reviews and found a lot of people who reported that this is excellent for pain in the heel and foot. It is even recommended for those with plantar fasciitis, which refers to pain and inflammation that affects the heels.
- Quite heavy: When looking for the best shoes for standing all day, weight should be an essential consideration. With such, some people complained that this shoe is quite on the heavy side.
- Can produce a terrible smell: There are also some users who noted that the shoe smelled after having it used. However, this might be because if having wet feet, which can be basically because of your work conditions and not necessarily because of the shoe.
- Creates a squeaky sound: Some people were annoyed that the shoe produces a squeak when they are walking.
Not all shoes are created the same and not everyone will have the same needs. For those who are involved in jobs that will require the need to stand for an extended period, it is important to be more cautious when shopping for the right pair. The best men’s shoes for standing all day are those that are breathable, durable, and able to provide excellent support for the heels and arch.
Dansko’s Men Wyatt Loafer is one of the options that should not be missed when looking for the best standing shoes. It is designed with a leather upper that provides a casual and professional look. In addition, it has slip-resistant sole and molded foot bed for added comfort.